Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Product Reviews -BANNERAMA!

I just have to say WOW
I posted an alchemy request you can see it by clicking here

I had an old banner I made myself not great quality I know, you can view it on the request. Although I stated I was flexible on price I was Not ready to pay 3-7 times more than what I had stated. Finally I found an awesome seller who re-did my entire banner for my bridal shop. I love the end result.

She was very friendly, I think I was a bit difficult as I sent it back for revision a few times. She never once complained, she gladly obliged to my sometimes ridiculous requests. I am a happy customer and a happy owner of this banner now.



Thank you LovesAttendant
You Rock!

2 comments:

x said...

It's a pretty banner! =)

Natasha Designs said...

Oh wow... thanks for including me in your Blog. I feel so special! :)

About Me

CALIFORNIA!, United States
My name is Isela I have been with Etsy for one full year and I love it! I have had quite a bit of success selling there and I just opened a second shop! If you want to view my shops they are http://alesi.etsy.com and http://princessbride.etsy.com I love the community and I enjoy the interaction. I wanted to create a blog all about Etsy and the ins and outs, there are many sites out there that discredit Etsy that post private issues and make the site look bad, then the administrators of these sites pose a different attitude on Etsy not cool! I will stick to the facts when posting but I will never defame any seller, admin or Etsy. I might as well have called my blog Etsy Haven! ^_^