Friday, August 29, 2008

LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALES!

So we all know the huge department stores are advertising their big labor day weekend sales.
My readers, this weekend I invite you to support the handmade movement and shop online.
Etsy is the place to buy and sell all things I will be watching the promos section all day long and I will post what in my opinion are the best deals on Etsy.

Some are already thinking Christmas gifts, with all the great discounts or free gifts with purchase why don't you start your gift list on Etsy?

Hurry because these spectacular sales end soon!

As I come across more I will post,
to go to these shops simply click on the banner.


The Point is also having a BOGO sale, Buy one get the second item free!



Natasha Designs is offering 50% OFF everything in her shop today Only August 28th


Alesi is having a BOGO sale, buy one get one for ONLY $5.00 how great is that?


AmanoCrafts has reduced prices on everything!


Red Panda is having quite the sale, 20% off your entire purchase plus a bonus BOGO. Thats right she is offering 50% off your second item on top of your 20% discount.



IMOTIME is having all clocks 50% off until August 31st. Make sure you are on time get your clocks now!


SalutationCreation what a cute name! Only today August 29th BOGO thats right buy one get one free!


Shades Jewelry is having a spectacularl sale. Get this, spend $25.00 and she will refund 50% of your entire purchase!

4 comments:

Linda Hammelman said...

Great blog, princess. I would love to be included. http://hammelmanart.blogspot.com

Linda Hammelman said...

OOps, I meant to leave my etsy shop. http://hammelmanart.etsy.com

what can I do in return for you?

Unknown said...

excellent! a partner in my attempt to buy handmade on a budget for the holidays! ;)

Alesi said...

Hi I am glad you guys posted on the blog!

Hammelmanart
I hate to say this but could you please explain what you are referring to? (blogging newbie lol)

About Me

CALIFORNIA!, United States
My name is Isela I have been with Etsy for one full year and I love it! I have had quite a bit of success selling there and I just opened a second shop! If you want to view my shops they are http://alesi.etsy.com and http://princessbride.etsy.com I love the community and I enjoy the interaction. I wanted to create a blog all about Etsy and the ins and outs, there are many sites out there that discredit Etsy that post private issues and make the site look bad, then the administrators of these sites pose a different attitude on Etsy not cool! I will stick to the facts when posting but I will never defame any seller, admin or Etsy. I might as well have called my blog Etsy Haven! ^_^