Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Introduction to Etsy Rox

Welcome to Etsy Rox!
A place for Etsians to come and chat, promote and much more. At Etsy Rox you will be able to:

  • Promote your Etsy Shop - Banner slots and avatars will be available for purchase once I get many readers so that they become worth your buck!
  • Read about featured sellers, get to know the person behind the craft!
  • See the latest announcements made on Etsy with clear explanations
  • Promote sales
  • Participate in contests
  • Create contests! (must email me with details and approval I will post for you)
  • Promote others!
  • Comment on all posts!
I hope you enjoy your blog as much as I will enjoy blogging on it!

No comments:

About Me

CALIFORNIA!, United States
My name is Isela I have been with Etsy for one full year and I love it! I have had quite a bit of success selling there and I just opened a second shop! If you want to view my shops they are http://alesi.etsy.com and http://princessbride.etsy.com I love the community and I enjoy the interaction. I wanted to create a blog all about Etsy and the ins and outs, there are many sites out there that discredit Etsy that post private issues and make the site look bad, then the administrators of these sites pose a different attitude on Etsy not cool! I will stick to the facts when posting but I will never defame any seller, admin or Etsy. I might as well have called my blog Etsy Haven! ^_^