Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Little Black Box


Up until a month ago I was oblivious to what this was. Recently they have been getting quite a bit of attention from the Etsy Forums , so I decided to give it a try.

I just purchased the August Box, to see a list of what could be included click here
I am very excited about receiving it and I am slightly skeptical. I participated on a few Etsy give aways where you send items to a seller, then they collect items from a few more sellers. They send you an invoice to pay for shipping and then you get your items. The first package was not useful to me at all, it was full of promos and not really something I could keep. The second time I participated I received nothing, the seller said my package arrived late yet they didn't return it.

I am hopeful that because this is an off Etsy, independent website that it will be different. I have just purchased the august box it cost $23.00 I will let you know what i get and I will post photos as well.

In addition to purchasing I have sent Kim an email as I am interested in participating. I will send 20 items so if you are a fan of Alesi Jewelry stay tuned and I will let you know what box I will be in.

For more information on The Little Black Box visit their website http://thelittleblackbox.com

Happy day!

4 comments:

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

Love your banner!! adding you to my blog list.

wavecloud said...

sounds like a good idea! so it's like a mystery box?

Etsy Rox! said...

Hi terri thanks for the comment! I wanted it to look "handmade" so I used some flickr graphics

WaveCloud

Its KIND of like a mystery the organizers of http://thelittleblackbox.com actually post who sent in items and it gives you an idea of what you can expect, although you wont receive something from every seller they are supposed to be full sized products so I am hoping I get some really good stuff. I will be reviewing each product as well.

temno said...

I'll be participating too :)
Lovely blog btw, i love products reviews!

About Me

CALIFORNIA!, United States
My name is Isela I have been with Etsy for one full year and I love it! I have had quite a bit of success selling there and I just opened a second shop! If you want to view my shops they are http://alesi.etsy.com and http://princessbride.etsy.com I love the community and I enjoy the interaction. I wanted to create a blog all about Etsy and the ins and outs, there are many sites out there that discredit Etsy that post private issues and make the site look bad, then the administrators of these sites pose a different attitude on Etsy not cool! I will stick to the facts when posting but I will never defame any seller, admin or Etsy. I might as well have called my blog Etsy Haven! ^_^